Enter our fun giveaway and help us provide a new home for hundreds of rescued hens!
We’ve teamed up with plant-based food company OGGS® to give three lucky winners the chance to get their hands on a fabulous vegan hamper worth £40! Entry costs £5 with 100% of proceeds going to our Goodheart Home for Rescued Hens Appeal!
Our lovely friends over at OGGS® are all about swapping out eggs to give hens the day off. With their delicious range of baked goods and Aquafaba egg alternative, they’re really flying the flag for hen welfare.
For our giveaway, they’ve kindly donated three wonderful boxes packed with goodies. Each one contains:
2 x packs of OGGS® Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
2 x packs of NEW OGGS® Brownie Bites
2 x packs of NEW OGGS® Millionaire Bites
2 x boxes of OGGS® Zesty Lemon Cakes
2 x boxes of OGGS® Mini Vanilla Cupcakes
An OGGS® Chocolate Celebration Cake
4 x 200ml cartons of OGGS® Aquafaba Egg Substitute
PLUS an official OGGS® Apron, Spatula and Recipe Book!
Simply fill out the form below to enter. Entry costs £5 and you can enter as many times as you like!
We’ll pick one winner each month on the following dates: 1st April, 1st May, and 1st of June. Each month is a new prize draw, so if you didn’t win that month, feel free to enter again the next month for a chance to win!
We’ll contact the winner via email, as well as announcing it on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, so make sure you’re following us on social media, and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book. Terms & Conditions apply, and can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
In collaboration with OGGS®, we are running three prize draws over the next three months to raise funds for our Goodheart Home for Rescued Hens Appeal.
1. The prize draws are open to people aged 18 and over who donate £5 or more, along with their details, to Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries for the purpose of our Goodheart Home for Rescued Hens Appeal.
2. Employees of OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries, or anyone else connected with the prize draws may not enter.
3. By entering into a prize draw, you shall be deemed as having accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter a prize draws, you must complete the entry form shown above.
5. The opening, closing and announcement dates are as follows:
Prize draw 1 – Opening date: 9am on 02/03/21. Closing date: Midnight on 31/03/21. Announcement date: 01/04/21.
Prize draw 2 – Opening date: 9am on 01/04/21. Closing date: Midnight on 30/04/21. Announcement date: 01/05/21.
Prize draw 3 – Opening date: 9am on 01/05/21. Closing date: Midnight on 30/05/21. Announcement date: 01/06/21.
6. If you enter after midnight on the closing date of prize draw 1 or 2, your entry will automatically be added to the following month’s prize draw instead. If you enter after midnight on 30/05/21, payment may still be taken, but your entry will not be valid.
7. You can purchase as many entries as you like, as long as this is done via the form mentioned above.
8. Three winners will be randomly chosen from the entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The winners will be notified firstly by email on the announcement dates above, and then by phone if we get no email response (using the details provided at entry). In order to claim their prize, the winners must then confirm a postal address for delivery. The prizes will be sent to the winners by OGGS® via post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
10. If a winner does not respond to OGGS® or Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winners will receive the prize described on our website and social media unless the unlikely event arises that this is not available. In this instance, OGGS® retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
12. OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
13. OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up your prize, and no refund of your donation will be given.
14. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The decision of OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draws which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draws or accepting your prize.
18. OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, these prize draws with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud).
19. OGGS® and Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The prize draws will be governed by English law and entrants to the draws submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. Personal data supplied during the course of these prize draws may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. Personal details will only be used for marketing purposes if you have consented to receive future marketing from the Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries (you may have already done this if you have registered your details with us previously). Click here for our privacy statement.
If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the prize draws, please e-mail us on email@example.com
Our Small Society Lottery License has been issued by:
Shirehall, Abbey Foregate
Tel: 0345 678 9026