Most apps and sat navs bring you right to Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary using postcode DY14 0BE, but you can follow the instructions below if you’re unsure.
From Cleobury Mortimer High Street, DY14 8DQ (right by the Co-Op)
If you’re coming from the direction of Kidderminster, you will drive through Cleobury Mortimer high street and see the turning on your left, just before the Co-Op.
If you’re coming from the direction of Ludlow or Cleehill, the turning will be on your right, just after the Co-op and just before you get into Cleobury High Street.
- Turn on to Tenbury Road, signposted Tenbury
- Soon, the road bends to the right. Follow the road to the right then continue for 3.2 miles
- After a sharp bend to the left, you will see a small right turn signposed Coreley and Cleehill
- Take the right turn and continue for 0.5 miles. The road is a narrow single track, so do take care.
- After a small hill with a house on the left, you will go around another bend before coming to the entrance to the Sanctuary on the left. If you reach Milson Airstrip on the right, you’ve gone a little too far.
Please note: there are a number of different routes which you may know, but due to very narrow roads which can be hard to navigate, we think this is the easiest route for anyone who doesn’t know the area.