· Spend a day away from your desk doing something meaningful for a great cause
· Re-connect with your team members in a stress-free environment
· Get hands-on with our rescued animal residents in the beautiful Worcestershire countryside
Nestled between the lush hills and woodlands of Worcestershire, The Nickless is home to over 300 rescued agricultural animals. One of the largest farm animal sanctuaries in the UK, our 92-acre site provides forever homes to cattle, sheep, pigs, goats, horses, hens, geese, turkeys and an abundance of native wildlife.
Our objective is to offer visitors the chance to learn more about and connect with traditionally farmed animals on a deeper level. We are proud to provide our animals with the highest levels of care and respect, requiring an immense amount of dedication from our animal care team and passionate volunteers.
Our Data Detox Days offer you the chance to un-plug from your usual 9-5 routine. Leave your phones, laptops and tablets at work and prepare to unwind at our animal sanctuary all in aid of a brilliant cause!
Whether you’re passionate about animals, enjoy the outdoors, or just looking for some down-time away from your desk, we have something for everyone.
· Joining the animal care team on a daily feed round
· Designing and building bespoke enrichment to mentally and physically stimulate our animals
· Grooming and caring for our horses
· Assisting staff with ex-battery chicken health checks
· Mucking out an array of animal housing– not for the faint hearted!
· Protect our pig’s skin from the sun by digging new wallows and making mud baths
· Re-centre yourself with a half hour morning meditation session led by a qualified instructor
· Hour long outdoor yoga session surrounded by inquisitive sheep
· Welcome drinks on arrival, delicious two course vegan lunch provided, tea, cake and afternoon reflection
· Building a fire and toasting vegan marshmallows
· Wheelbarrow racing
· Welly wanging
· Tug of war
Please note we only accept maximum group sizes of 20 people per day due to health and safety reasons – larger groups may be spread over a number of days.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please do not hesitate to contact Kath@goodheartanimalsanctuaries.com